32 bits-64 bits

Reaction score
i have a program which i need to install but my pc is at 64 bits and the needs a 32 bits what can i do.

Reaction score
Can you be more specific?

Tell us what your needs are and what your computer specifications are at the moment. There may be a fix to your issue or a work around, if we knew a little more about your problem.

Reaction score
i want to download a game zeek the geek part 1 but i have failed simply because my pc is operating with 64 bits and the game demand a 32 bits

Reaction score
The game appears to be 16-bit which will not run on a 64-bit Windows OS.

If you are using Windows Professional or Ultimate, there is a XP-Mode which would allow you to run older applications that will not run in normal Windows. It's basically Windows XP running inside Windows 7 through a virtualization software. There are several different virtualization software available but the one that XP-Mode uses is Virtual PC.

Windows XP Mode with Virtual PC

Again XP-Mode requires Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate to run. However if you have an older Windows OS that you can install, you have a bigger selection of virtualization software to choose from that will run from any version of Windows 7.

Ask a Question