32 bit drivers

Reaction score
I have Windows 7 with a 64 bit application....Why I know this is that when I "try" to print from an internet npage, the message says "32 bit application not available.

How do I get to print the 32-bit page?

Charlie

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Please give us your printer make & model.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Most likely you are using the standard 32-bit browser and it sounds like the webpage needs something, an add-in perhaps.

What is an "npage"? Is this some special webpage or a typo?

Webpages are primarily simply text and pictures; there may be scripts or ASP/.Net programs involved but again the purpose is to convert the info to text or pictures/video.

BTW core, I like your apple. The colors match pretty well the way I used to fade my titles from blue to purple in XP windows. Frankly I liked that better than this blurry see-through aero of W7.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I remember the fading. That was the coolest thing you could do theme-wise in XP without third party tools.

Not a big fan of the blurry transparency thing Aero has got going on. The Vista Basic or w/e theme makes the taskbar look better than the full-on Aero does, in my opinion.

Ask a Question