PCI Communication Controller Drivers for Windows 7 (64 bit)

Reaction score
Hi All !!!

I have bought an Acer Laptop. The notebook type is Aspire 4738Z. I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) in it. The blue-tooth drivers I installed from the CD which is provided with the model when I bought it. But when I run the blue-tooth suite, it gives the error message "PCI Communication Controller Drivers not found" . I was told by the Acer guys to check from the Microsoft site, but I couldn't find any appropriate divers for the PCI controller.

Please suggest what suitable actions needs to be taken.

---Debashish

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi All !!!

I have bought an Acer Laptop. The notebook type is Aspire 4738Z. I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) in it. The blue-tooth drivers I installed from the CD which is provided with the model when I bought it. But when I run the blue-tooth suite, it gives the error message "PCI Communication Controller Drivers not found" . I was told by the Acer guys to check from the Microsoft site, but I couldn't find any appropriate divers for the PCI controller.

Please suggest what suitable actions needs to be taken.

---Debashish

Possibly old drivers try installing them in compatibility mode

(right click the installer>properties>compatibility>choose OS)

Ask a Question