300 WU's!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Reached another milestone an hour ago, having just got 300 WU's in, and another yesterday, when I moved up from 8th place to 7th.

Hopefully, it won't take near as long before my next 300 rolls around. Thanks to all who has supported me on the team.

LET'S KEEP ROLLING!:beer:

Cat

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks draceena. It was looking close last week. But everytime I get close, you manage to pull away. You've done a great job too.

My goal is to help the team climb the latter. We're moving up a bit, if I read the chart right. We have at least 5 full time folders here, and I plan to build a new desktop in the coming months.

I take it one day at a time.

Cat

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Nice going cat. Keep it up.

New short term goal: 10 million by our first anniversary. Is it possible c_c? (I don't remember the exact date)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
My goal is to help the team climb the latter.

I take it one day at a time.

Cat
My feeling exactly! A little friendly competition is fine but I don't mind you passing me at all, every bit helps!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
It looks as though we're climbing a bit. ms_yodap has been rocking lately too.

Hopefully, we'll continue to plow forward.

Cat

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I recently put together a new build with old parts. A 10 year old full tower case that I had
to modify with cutting tools. That was fun.:) (Dremel's are awesome). I had my old ECS mobo that I thought was dead,
my old Celeron E3300 2.5Ghz and a Geforce GT-240. I also found an old 4x dvd burner and was suprised it started right up.
Now all I needed was a power supply and the appropriate ram for the board. I found the ram on sale and got a
good PS, thinking I can use that for my Sandy Bridge build later this year. So I guess I've already started my SB build.:)
I tossed in a 32bit retail copy of Vista and fired it up and that's when ms_yodap started folding. I did a bad job of
seating the CPU on the board so it was running too hot to fold the SMP2 client so that was fixed last weekend.
Add in the new laptop and she was putting up 7000+ ppd. That production must be throttled back a
little now but at least we know what can be.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I was going to buy an older one to upgrade, but all that the store had was older PC's. I mean really old. They ran Win '98 & 2K. That's too old.

The store started listing the good ones on eBay to maximize their sales, as it's a charity store. My mom-in-law is planning on buying a new PC, she is going to let me have hers, for upkeeping it for her the last couple of years.

It's a older Dell, I don't know the exact model #, but it's a Dimension, made around 2004, running XP Home. Hopefully I can move everything into a mid sized tower, and add a decent video card to it. Mabye even install Win 7 32 bit on it, a newer card should support it.

In any case, it should be worth some extra daily points, but I'm still looking to build a custom PC.

Cat

Ask a Question