Radeon x1300pro Problem

Reaction score
Witam mam problem z karta graficzna wchodze Catalyst Control center potem w smartGart
i tam przesuwam suwak na 8x komp sie restartuje wchodze ponownie w SmartGart i tam bez zmian dalej 0x jest ustawione czyli wyłączone w Biosie z agp ustawione mam enable 8x
i pisze i prosze o pomoc co zrobić żeby agp było włączone na 8x ????

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/radmx.jpg/

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Jacek, this is an English forum. Please post in English, not Polish.

ATI said:
AMD’s DirectX 9 ATI Radeon graphics accelerators are not officially supported under Windows 7.
If you choose to try this card in W7 you should use Catalyst Control Center 10.2. And ...
ATI said:
Any customers using a combination of a ATI Radeon™ HD 2000 Series, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000 Series, or ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series product with any of the legacy products listed above in a single PC system must use the ATI Catalyst 9.3 or earlier driver.
I see no mention of how you can enable 8x so first verify you have the right driver and then see if it is still a problem.

See Here.

Reaction score
If you choose to try this card in W7 you should use Catalyst Control Center 10.2. And ...
it will install as long as you didnt install the microsoft compatability driver, if you did then it will install and message pops up saying error with driver loading. the ati x1300 is basically the same as the ati x1200.

Ask a Question