2 Additional Forums

Reaction score
I know this is a Windows 7 forum, however, I know many Windows users who also use Linux for somethings (usually as a web server).

I dunno, I think it'd be nice to have a section to discuss operating systems other than Windows.

I also think it'd be nice to have a forum to discuss older versions of Windows.

I dunno, I can deal without, just want to help open up more discussion in the forum. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If there's a demand for this I'm more than happy to add them :D

Would anyone else use them? :)

Reaction score
I would use the general Windows forum if you make one, as I still use Vista most of the time.

Which version of Linux are you using Ryan? I've played with Ubuntu a few times but I can't get my head round Linux.

Reaction score
Good idea, I play with a few Linux distros and would enjoy talking about them here. Plus, it makes sense to be able to talk about older versions of Windows for people upgrading.

Which distro are you using Ryan?

Reaction score
I would read/post on them Ian, absolutely! I find it fun to talk about this stuff.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, it sounds like this would be a worthwhile addition then - once I'm back home after New Year I'll get them added. :)

Reaction score
I run Ubuntu 8.04, Ubuntu 7.10 (Virtual Machine), and Fedora 10 (Virtual Machine).

Ask a Question