SOLVED Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO Image Downloads

Reaction score
I'm definitely not gonna stand behind any ole key, that's potentially black listed because it was found online.

Reaction score
Hi,
I have Windows 7 ultimate N x86 with valid license key and I don't see any link for the same in the original post and subsequent posts. Which version can i use to get the iso?

PS:- I landed in this page because I am getting BSOD with registry_error. I tried running sfc /scannow in safemode which was not able to fix all the corrupt files. Then I ran the DISM for health scan which has shown me four missing/corrupted file. The /restorehealth does not work in windows 7 Ultimate N, hence from one of the forum (Sorry I cannot paste the link now as my account is not yet 2 days old) , i got the reference from this site and suggestion to do windows 7 repair. Since i don't have a backup DVD, i have to download it unless there is still other option to get BSOD fixed.
Thanks in advance for the help

Reaction score
Currently all the official digital river download links for windows 7 from microsoft are now not working....so u may have to rely on3rd party hosted iso files or torrents

Reaction score

These are now available for those who currently have Microsoft Windows 7 with Genuine Activation Keys. These are the legitimate downloads, full ISO image to burn to a good quality blank DVD using any good image burning program such as ImgBurn or the like.

These ISO image download have Service Pack 1 integrated into the installation setup, so therefore there is no need to separately install SP1 after the initial install of Windows 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Windows 7 SP1 ISO Download Links Including English and Foreign Language Versions:

These are very high speed downloads which should take anywhere from 30 minutes to about 50 minutes, if you have a high-speed broadband connection.

My download took approximately 18 minutes from start to finish. Both IE9 and Firefox have their own download managers you may use to accomplish the download.

Thеѕе аrе NOT illegal – Thеѕе аrе јυѕt thе download links fοr Windows 7 SP1 ISO whісh іѕ a retail wrap thаt offers a 30-day trial period. Yου need tο activate уουr Windows afterwards wіth a genuine license activation key tο continue using іt. Downloading thеѕе files frοm Digital River іѕ absolutely legal аnԁ completely free οf charge.
I couldn't download files by using the links. It redirects to https://www.microsofthup.com/hupasia/home.aspx?country_id=LK

What can i do?

Reaction score
I am not able to find windows 7 home basic iso to download.
Can we use windows7 home basic activation key in home premium

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
No ankurahuja, you cannot use a "Basic" key to activate Home Premium. Instead you would need to edit the "Home Premium" iso you have, deleting the file ei.cfg from the SOURCES folder. See instructions HERE.

Reaction score

These are now available for those who currently have Microsoft Windows 7 with Genuine Activation Keys. These are the legitimate downloads, full ISO image to burn to a good quality blank DVD using any good image burning program such as ImgBurn or the like.

These ISO image download have Service Pack 1 integrated into the installation setup, so therefore there is no need to separately install SP1 after the initial install of Windows 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Windows 7 SP1 ISO Download Links Including English and Foreign Language Versions:

These are very high speed downloads which should take anywhere from 30 minutes to about 50 minutes, if you have a high-speed broadband connection.

My download took approximately 18 minutes from start to finish. Both IE9 and Firefox have their own download managers you may use to accomplish the download.

Thеѕе аrе NOT illegal – Thеѕе аrе јυѕt thе download links fοr Windows 7 SP1 ISO whісh іѕ a retail wrap thаt offers a 30-day trial period. Yου need tο activate уουr Windows afterwards wіth a genuine license activation key tο continue using іt. Downloading thеѕе files frοm Digital River іѕ absolutely legal аnԁ completely free οf charge.
not solved. must be a member of a company. I am retired. I do not have a company email.

Reaction score
You are a couple years late. I would be shocked, if you found a download at all today. Microsoft is certrainly not supporting Windows 7, now that they want you to move on with Windows 10.

Reaction score
clifford_cooley, I am sincere when I apologize for posting what appears to be a critical assessment of you personally, because it is good that you are trying to help people by posting answers to questions on this site; but I feel that when it is a matter of such importance in a technical sense it needs to be proper and you have stated that Microsoft is not supporting their Windows 7 product and I feel I should offer Microsoft's own information on that subject and this will help you, clifford_cooley, and all others, when this topic arises in future.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Support for Windows 7 is ending

After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7.

Can Windows 7 still be activated after January 14, 2020?

Windows 7 can still be installed and activated after support has ended. However, to avoid security risks and viruses, Microsoft recommends that you consider upgrading to Windows 10.

Windows Embedded Compact 7 Mainstream Support End Date = 4/12/2016; Extended Support End Date = 4/13/2021
Windows Embedded POS Ready 7 Mainstream Support End Date = 10/11/2016; Extended Support End Date = 10/12/2021

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088 = Last Updated: Feb 2, 2019

Create installation media for Windows - - (Content provided by Microsoft)
Applies to: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7

If you want to install or reinstall Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, you can go to the software download website, select the link that matches your version of Windows, and create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Once again, clifford_cooley, I wish to be clear that I am not attempting to hound you or be cruel or harmful towards you; I am just attempting to provide accuracy in a field where technical accuracy is absolutely essential for good product support.

Now, if we wish to categorize the situation and Microsoft's approach to support for this product as of this date we might be able to state that "mainstream" support has ended, but a flat statement that support has ended is simply not correct, as clearly shown by what I pulled from Microsoft's company posted information for its customers.

Reaction score
i am not bill gates and not rich. I use what i can afford and that is what my pc will handle. Microsoft downloader says, wait for it, WINDOWS 7. I am on Social Security DISABILITY and not BILL GATES. I MAKE 1100 A MONTH BEFORE EXPENSES. SO, YOU AND YOUR FRIEND BILL DO THE MATH.

Ask a Question