SOLVED Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO Image Downloads

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score

These are now available for those who currently have Microsoft Windows 7 with Genuine Activation Keys. These are the legitimate downloads, full ISO image to burn to a good quality blank DVD using any good image burning program such as ImgBurn or the like.

These ISO image download have Service Pack 1 integrated into the installation setup, so therefore there is no need to separately install SP1 after the initial install of Windows 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Windows 7 SP1 ISO Download Links Including English and Foreign Language Versions:

These are very high speed downloads which should take anywhere from 30 minutes to about 50 minutes, if you have a high-speed broadband connection.

My download took approximately 18 minutes from start to finish. Both IE9 and Firefox have their own download managers you may use to accomplish the download.

Thеѕе аrе NOT illegal – Thеѕе аrе јυѕt thе download links fοr Windows 7 SP1 ISO whісh іѕ a retail wrap thаt offers a 30-day trial period. Yου need tο activate уουr Windows afterwards wіth a genuine license activation key tο continue using іt. Downloading thеѕе files frοm Digital River іѕ absolutely legal аnԁ completely free οf charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
TO: Bugmenot and TM, I originally did this two days ago. Bugmenot did not notice that and reposted essentially the same thing only though linking to another website.

TM - you made it a sticky when I had already made mine a sticky two days ago.

My apologies to both of you and I did a FUBAR and deleted BOTH threads by mistake. Yes, my bad! :eek:

However, my original sticky thread was done two days ago and this is THE EXACT same format I used then.

Again... my apologies. :embarassed:

Reaction score
Thanks for these links. Do you know where I can get win7 without sp1. I am trying to do a repair install on a system that does not have service pack 1 but has a valid liscence key. I tried using the one with service pack 1 but it was not compatable. I also tried installing service pack 1 but win7 will not configure the install and microsofts solution to this error is to do a repair install which I can't because I don't have an installation cd. Whew! I'm caught in a web woven by microsoft and their crummy OS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Your computer will work with SP1, just use the latest install disks and you'll be fine. Yes, there are some users out there that have had issues installing SP1 separately. I know of no one, myself included that have had any problem doing a fresh install with the SP1 integrated disc.

What would it hurt and it will save you about 30 minutes or so of installing SP1 after the initial install.

Reaction score
Hello

Will the ISO's above let me clean install from win7 32bit to win 7 64 bit? And using my current product code

Reaction score
Any sightings of Finnish Home premium download? Or is it just easier to go the ei.cfg way with the Ultimate ISO?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The only non-English listings we have are Professional so you will need to edit one of those ISOs and delete the ei.cfg to allow it to be used to install HP or Ultimate depending on what license you own. See HERE.

Last edited:
Reaction score
MD5

Would it be possible to post the MD5's for the files. I downloaded the X17-24394 file.
Ultimate 32-bit, burned it to a disk but no go.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
When you burn it, if you only get a single file on the DVD then it was not burned properly; it must be treated as an image and then when it is burned you will get many files & folders on a bootable DVD.

I don't have the MD5s.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Would it be possible to post the MD5's for the files. I downloaded the X17-24394 file.
Ultimate 32-bit, burned it to a disk but no go.
Use either ImgBurn or PowerISO to burn the ISO image file to the blank DVD.

Reaction score
Can i make it a universal disc by just deleting the ei.cfg file from the Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit english iso

Reaction score
USB Stick

I was able to make a bootable USB stick and installed Win7 that way. It seems to be working fine so will test it for a few days. Have spent more time with Linux than Windows so this is quite new to me.

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies and the tips.

Reaction score
Amaltom61
In answer to your question. If you remove the ei.cfg file it will make it look like a universal ISO. The problem is you would have to rebuild the ISO if wanted to change it back to ultimate. There are better options out there.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
When you burn it, if you only get a single file on the DVD then it was not burned properly; it must be treated as an image and then when it is burned you will get many files & folders on a bootable DVD.

I don't have the MD5s.
Hi TM,
quick question for you...when I click on the link, a window pops up askiing if I want to open or save, nothing about treating it as an image or burning. What should I do? Save in the DVD? that's it?

Cheers

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The links above? Yes you need to save the ISO to your hard drive. If it is not already, next install IMGBurn. Then right-click on the ISO file on your hard drive and choose "Burn using IMGBurn".

I recommend IMGBurn because I have experience with it, it is free, and I know it works. IMGBurn understands an ISO is an image containing many files and when it is burned to the DVD it will be many files. You can use other DVD Burning software but if the DVD ends up containing a single file then it did not open the image it merely burned the ISO file.

Ask a Question