Your hobbies?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it might be interesting to see what we all do as hobbies :) (aside from computers and Windows7 ;)).

Other than computers, I love anything to do with engineering and aircraft - and I'm weighing up the pros and cons of getting a pilots license (well primarily the cost vs fun!). I also follow football closely (UK style, no hands allowed!), but my team got relegated from the premier league last season, so we'll have to try harder this time round :lol:.

Reaction score
muscle cars... hanging with the grand kids (not a hobby - its a delight) college and pro football (US style (as if there were any other kind) - ok let the discussion begin lol)

Reaction score
For me it would have to be scuba diving in egypt. Football is football, not soccer, no wrestling envolved. Another hobby of mine is bootsales, sounds pikey of me, but i just like getting up in the morning (just for bootsales i might add), and getting the first grabs on the good stuff, and sell if i want to. i suppose its a business really, but to me its fun. However i do want to do something in the IT field when im older, consultant? technician maybe?

Ask a Question