SOLVED word 2007 stopped working after opening any menu

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have been using Word 2007 SP2 on my Windows 7 64bit clean installation for the last month without any problem. Of course, the software is licensed!

Yesterday afternoon I started having problems with some of the menus in Word. I couldn't insert symbols, word stopped working. But then, when I tried to save my work, if I saved it directly, everything went fine. But if I tried to launch the save as menu, word stopped working again.

I can open and edit a document as long as I only insert plain text. Everytime I try to interact with menus, word freezes again. And save as is out of the question! The rest of the applications of the Office Suite work fine.

I have uninstalled Office, and reinstalled it, and got the same problem. I uninstalled it again ans removed all recent updates, installed it and once again, the same problem.

Can someone pleeeeeeease help me???

Thanks!

krispeq

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Glad you have it figured out and it's running smoothly, and welcome to the forum Krispeq.

Ask a Question