Windows Updates

Reaction score
I have windows 7 sp1 disc and I like to know is there a file one can download which is up to date from windows update site . I hate having to always downloading all those updates after sp1 . It would be nice if there were a file which has all the updates after service pack 1 .... I wish MS would of came out with service pack 2 but I hear that wouldn't happen ...

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Wish it was that easy.

Unfortunately, the answer is no.
You will have to re-install al those updates after SP1.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
On average a Service Pack is released every 3 years so maybe next year, SP1 is the latest available at this time. And then you have two years of Windows updates from that point.

Reaction score
Wish it was that easy.

Unfortunately, the answer is no.
You will have to re-install al those updates after SP1.
That's stupid for MS to make us do . If I had let say 10 computers I would have to download them 10x , should be able to save them on the hard drive or flash drive were one doesn't need to download them over and over for every clean installment

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You can create an updated installation disk if you have 10 machines. It has always seemed rather complex so I have never tried it myself but this How-to-Geek article might help.

Ad

Advertisements

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I understand; you are not the first to mention the need for Microsoft to put out more Service Packs.

Ask a Question