windows 7 wont load

Reaction score
Hi i have just bought a new computer with windows 7 on.
Loaded it up worked fine then whilst on it a sign came up internet exsplorer has stopped working then rebotted itself then when trying to get it to load it comes up with the system was ended wrong sign , if i click run it does it and the little balls fly round then re boots again. if i click repair then it does it then comes on a sign were u choose united kingdom then it comes up with an error then reboots again !!!
I have also tried pressing f8 and loading in safe mode but it just reloads
Urgent help needed please !!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi kellie09 - Welcome to w7forums

Does this computer have Recovery options to return the computer to factory settings? You might try this if you have the option.

Another thing is if the computer is still under warranty, I would take it back especially if you just bought it. It's the dealers responsibility to sell a computer that works. And yours clearly doesn't work at the moment.

Reaction score
Hi kellie09 - Welcome to w7forums

Does this computer have Recovery options to return the computer to factory settings? You might try this if you have the option.

Another thing is if the computer is still under warranty, I would take it back especially if you just bought it. It's the dealers responsibility to sell a computer that works. And yours clearly doesn't work at the moment.
yes its got a years warrenty i dont think you can turn it back to factory settings :/
It just keeps rebotting i dont no what else to try it worked at the start for about 5 mins let me find the internet connection.
Thanks anyway

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Take Cliffords advice in his last sentence. Not only is the dealer responsible, but the Microsoft Windows 7 has a return guarantee also. Either way, you are entitled to a working model.

Ask a Question