Windows 7 RC Download Expired

Reaction score
Hallo,

I was too late for downloading Windows7 Rc 64 bit on the Microsoft Webpage (20.08.2009 closed).

So is there any place still to download Windows7 RC 64 bit.
Many thanks
Kindly greetings
Jean-Marie Lepercq

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately there are no other official places to download Windows 7 RC from, and you'll need to wait until Oct 22nd for the full version to become available.

I don't know if it's still legal to download the RC via torrent, as the product keys are still freely available. Perhaps someone else will know the answer to this.

Reaction score
Unfortunately there are no other official places to download Windows 7 RC from, and you'll need to wait until Oct 22nd for the full version to become available.

I don't know if it's still legal to download the RC via torrent, as the product keys are still freely available. Perhaps someone else will know the answer to this.
Many thanks for the info

Jean-Marie

Reaction score

Thanks for the info.
Everything is oké now. I downloaded the Win7 Release Candidate Build7100 and i received all updates at today.
Legal..........> release candidate is FREE of use for everybody until 01 june 2010.............see MIcrosoft notes on the web !!!

Sincerely,
Jean-Marie Lepercq

Ask a Question