I thought this list of keyboard shortcuts from "The Lazy Admin" might be useful I didn't know half of these
- WIN + T – With the new taskbar and the way apps dock there, this shortcut will open the preview of each of the apps running in the taskbar. No need to hover the mouse over the taskbar any more!
- Ctrl + Shift – This shortcut will launch any application that is docked on your taskbar with elevated privileges
- WIN + Space – This shortcut will make all windows transparent and allow you to see the desktop. Release it and return back to the current window.
- WIN + P – Need to connect to a projector or external monitor on your notebook? This shortcut will do the trick! You can also use WIN + X to open the Mobility Center and do it from there too.
- WIN + Home – Got a cluttered desktop? This shortcut will minimize all the windows on the desktop with the exception of the active one.
- WIN + Arrows – There are a load of shortcuts that utilize the arrows. WIN + Right Arrow will dock the windows to the right while WIN + Left Arrow will dock it to the left. WIN + Up Arrow will maximize a window while WIN + Down Arrow will minimize it.
- WIN + Shift + Arrow – In conjunction with #6 once you have the windows docked you can move them to other monitors in a multi monitor display. WIN + Shift + Right Arrow will move it to the right. I think you can figure out what the Left Arrow does!
- WIN + +/- - OK I know I said seven but this one is cool too. WIN + + will zoom in and WIN + - zooms out!