Windows 7 Desktop Screenshots

Reaction score
You r welcome M8...
Here are few of mine desky all Glass Effect & looks Awe breathtaking...:)
Made along with BlackGlassEnhanced software & 1st theme is Full Glass vs7 V2 & 2nd is Midnight Glass...:D
2.jpg

3.jpg

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
It's nice...

I'm not really fan of transparent everywhere - so I'll leave mine as it is :)

Reaction score
French Cat as said earlier i love to try new things & now since this worked after 4 months of trial & error, I'm gonna stick with this it gives again a new look to my Win7....:D

Reaction score
From a old gaming unit.
The case had 7 fans, used 5.
The case now set up as a server,
in a local computer repair shop.
Not sure but I believe the video card had
more transistors then the motherboard.
MB had 2 BIOS one set as auto replacement
in case of failure.
Set photo as desktop once in a while as a reminder.

Attachments

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
.....Not sure but I believe the video card had
more transistors then the motherboard..........
Transistors? Not sure where you're from Beamish, but there's an open air museum named after you just 6 miles away from where I live that could well be interested in that!.......

Reaction score
For more than 30 years, since the 1960's, the number of transistors per unit area has been doubling every 1.5 years.
This fantastic progression of circuit fabrication is known as Moore's law, after Gordon Moore, one of the early integrated circuit pioneers and founders of Intel Corporation.

Acquired the monicker (Beamish) from:
・ Beamish >: Radiantly beaming, happy, cheerful. Although Carroll may have believed he had coined this word, it is cited in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1530.
Lewis Carroll's nonsense poem “Jabberwocky”.
Found in, “Through The Looking Glass and What Alice Found There”.

The reminder photo from before the fire.
A external (malfunctioning) Firewire power adapter caused capacitors to explode
and the ensuing fire, (quite small), destroyed some of the hardware.

Reaction score
Hey guys why this thread is so slow & no response from the members when i thought this might be the most happening thread of all...where people might share something that change the most in a day even than their clothes...;)

Hey something seems to be wrong for the last 3 days i've not been able to attach my desky i keep getting error...Admin gotta look into this...it happened today 5 times...:mad:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
We came, we saw, we posted. It is 23 pages long! But how often do you change your desktop? I had several backgrounds which I posted some time back but the truth is I use a revolving set of photos of my late dog, Rascal and I don't change it. When Nibs finds a new young "chick" for his desktop he posts that but otherwise new users add their desktop and for the most part that's as jumping as it gets.

P.S. there is also a thread to post member pics of you and your pets

Reaction score
We came, we saw, we posted. It is 23 pages long! But how often do you change your desktop?

Well at least 10-12 times as day because every day i get more then 25-30 wallys & got more then 9700 or 8.3 Gb of wallpaper. Thnx to windows7 that i can add a whole folder that even at times has 800-1000 wallys...:) but still not all come the same day even if i set the time 10 secs...:D

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's my current desktop while my comp is hostage of my mum:

Ask a Question