Windows 7 64bit with Samsung Q310 Graphics Driver issues

Reaction score
I have recently upgraded my Samsung NP-Q310-ASS0UK to Windows 7 64bit. The clean installation when fairly smoothly but I am now having issues installing all the correct drivers, especially for the graphics card.

I believe that my laptop meets all of the minimum requirements for running the 64bit version but for some reason Samsung don't seem to support it.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Mines a slightly different model to the one on the link. I have already been to the UK site to find the correct drivers for my machine and there are no windows 7 drivers available. I have also tried downloading them directly from nvidia directly but I had to do a system restore afterwards because it failed to restart afterwards.

I found this tread on another forum sounds like a similar problem but its mostly over my head.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/samsung/382622-q310-windows-7-64bit.html

What do you make of it?

Reaction score
Hey. I haven't visited any links, but if no 7 driver is available then install the latest Vista x64 driver offered by Samsung for your model.

Ask a Question