Windows 7 64 bit question/problem

Reaction score
This might seem insignificant but.......I just purchase a 64 bit Windows 7 Gateway laptop and I can't play my Monopoly game correctly. It works great on my desktop which is also Windows 7, but 32 bit. The screen resolution is way too big and horrible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:dontknow:

Reaction score
Hi BevDaBronxbabe - Welcome to w7forums

What are the screen resolutions for both computers?
Are they comparable to each other?

Right Click on desktop and goto "Screen Resolution"
You should be able to change the settings from there.

Reaction score
1366x768...But everything else looks great. Just in Monopoly options, it won't allow me to change from full screen to a smaller screen. It flashes when I first start it up. Thx for responding.
Hi BevDaBronxbabe - Welcome to w7forums

What are the screen resolutions for both computers?
Are they comparable to each other?

Right Click on desktop and goto "Screen Resolution"
You should be able to change the settings from there.

Reaction score
I tried so many different things, that I am not sure what fixed it. I can play it in a smaller size window, but all my toolbars dissapear, but at least I can play it. I'm a "Monopoly addict" Any support groups around for that addiction? LOL
Monopoly Anonymous...

Reaction score
I have the same problem and have had no luck. Since I can't see most of the screen I can't play the game. (Can't see my bank balance, can't buy houses, etc.)

Any solutions on how to resize the window? I only have a netbook with Windows 7 at my disposal, so I can't switch to another computer.

Reaction score
I have the compatibility mode set to Windows Vista Service pack 1 and at least I can see the game. Nothing else though. Good luck!
I have the same problem and have had no luck. Since I can't see most of the screen I can't play the game. (Can't see my bank balance, can't buy houses, etc.)

Any solutions on how to resize the window? I only have a netbook with Windows 7 at my disposal, so I can't switch to another computer.

Ask a Question