window 7 32bit

Reaction score
hello everybody, do you guys know how to change my window 7 64 bit to window 7 32 bit?? Thanks..

Reaction score
Hi alex_yeou - Welcome to w7forums

You will need to Re-install Windows 7 with the 32-Bit version if you wish to change bit versions.

Reaction score
ya, some software can support by window 7 x64.. haih.. mayb i will install win xp

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
ya, some software can support by window 7 x64.. haih.. mayb i will install win xp
Why go back to XP? That doesn't make any sense at all. Windows 7 is absolutely the BEST OS I have ever used.

For your information, there is only ONE 32 bit software program that I used to use on XP that won't install on my Windows 7 x64 system.

Windows 7 make far better use and allocation of your hardware and resources. It's very stable too.

Reaction score
ya, but that program only support window 7 x32.. i also very love window 7.. but no choice.. any suggestion from you?

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
ya, but that program only support window 7 x32.. i also very love window 7.. but no choice.. any suggestion from you?
What program are your talking about? Please be more specific.

You're broken English doesn't help either. No offense... just being honest. :)

Reaction score
It is actually P1 Wiggy, a mobile broadband. It only support up to window 7 x32. So, any advise from you? Thanks.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
You'll have to do a re-install of Windows 7 32 bit. It must be a clean or "custom" install as MS calls it.

If you bought the retail version, there are two discs in the set. One for 32 bit and one for 64 bit. The same product key works with both versions, you just can only have one version installed and activated though.

Reaction score
I too have run into a software support issue with Windows 7 64 bit. Turns out a company named Laser Shot who makes a home shooting gallery with various application programs can only be run on a 32 bit operating system. I am going to have to reload a Windows 7 32 bit version on a brand new work station to solve this issue.

Ask a Question