Win 7 does not find my USB drive when I connecting it over WiFi

Reaction score
My win7 PC doesn't seem to find a 2TB WD drive via a USB hub, connected to an Apple Airport Wifi USB port. I have another drive and hanging off the the same USB hub and I can access that. I also have a printer hanging off the same USB hub and that seems to be fine. I just can't find the new drive I am trying to attach.

It works if I connect the 2TB drive directly to the PC's USB.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Maybe the particular USB port on the wifi hub isnt working? Did you try putting the HD that works in all the ports? (reason I ask is i had the same scenario, and it turned out that the particular USB i was plugging into wouldnt work for some reason, but all the other ones did)

Reaction score
are you using Windows 7 64 bits?, i'm using it and i'm having problems with the usb port is not recognized i read in other forum and this is a problem y all computer brands and all usb devices brands, if you know a solution about this please let me know i'm being crazy with this

Ask a Question