Can't resize a save as window and hightlighting doesn't work right either

Reaction score
I recently installed a new hard drive as my old one crashed and burned. I went from a 500 GB ti a 1 TB drive and installed a brand new copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on the new drive. Now I can't resize the Save As windows in either of the word processing programs I use (Office 2007 Word and Atlantis). The Save As is full screen and although the resize arrows show up on all four sides of it they won't move the edges of the window at all.

As for the highlighting I copy and paste large amounts of text between the programs. When trying to highlight the text it will suddenly drop a paragraph or two from where the insertion point it. The highlighting will completely disappear. It will randomly move portions of the highlighted text to the middle of the selection. This kind of behavior makes it terribly hard to find text that has suddenly gone missing.

Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to fix these problems without having to completely reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows?

Ask a Question