^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
  • YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED‏
7/27/11
Microsoft Corperatio​n
  • Microsoft Corperation
    info @ microsoftcompany.org

To abc-xyz @ hotmail.com

From:[email protected] on behalf of Microsoft Corperation ([email protected])
Sent:Wed 7/27/11 4:49 AM
To: abc-xyz @ hotmail.com

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.

7/27/2011
Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes Promotion
Customer Service.
Your Winning Batch No: KLSM/LTY/2901
Your Winning Reference No: APKS/029/2910

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Microsoft Corporations, in conjunction with the FOUNDATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.) held this June 2011, in Madrid Spain. Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 350,000.00 euro (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros Only) and a Toshiba laptop. To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. James Marshall
Tel:00xx-603-300-478
Fax:00xx-917-693-087
Email: (e-mail address removed)

The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by former CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anita Hendrix,
Promotions Manager.
(Group Co-ordinator)
Now if I could figure out what a "Corperation" is and why Microsoft would flag messages from a Bill Gates consortium then maybe I can collect my Euro350,000. I'm thinking the "consortium" should make it Euro349,900 and invest in a spell checker with the other 100? :p

It's like Global Thermal Nuclear War, the only way to win is NOT to play!

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm really glad that spammers don't seem to try hard, as their spam e-mails can sometimes be hilarious ;).

Enjoy your €350,000! :D

Reaction score
I'm lucky too!
I just sent my money to a person that say's in return I will get a inheritance from a prince that died somewhere
:lol:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I'd fell better if the fella's name was Marshall Dillon.

Ask a Question