Hi everyone I'm tanner2

Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you so I will start with I like to fold so I tried to sneak on your folding team but was caught:D
I use win7,xp pro, ubuntu, vista and ahem win 95(long story) for os's. I hope to learn tips and tricks from this forum for win7.
I came across clifford in another forum and found this forum. So I thought I would throw my hat into your folding pool to help out while I was here.

Reaction score
Hi tanner2

Welcome to w7forums and thanks for your contribution. :ciao:

Yodap at times, keeps a closer eye on the team stats than I do. Sometimes I wonder which one of us, has the most folding bug bites!! :lol:

I noticed you (your stats link) are also currently folding for slickdeals and have a Team Rank of 7.

Is slickdeals a forum where people talk about and link to deals that are found across the Internet? I tried finding parts category and all I could find was a forum post with links.

Reaction score
Thank you clifford, I leave a gtx 460 folding for slickdeals.
I have been aware of (e-mail address removed) for a few years but didn't fold.
Started later with slickdeals and joined evga for last years chimp challenge and ended up staying at evga.
Slickdeals is that, if you want to find a deal it's just best to do a search at slickdeals for whatever you are looking for or cruise the hot deals forum.
Oh and the folding bug, yes I have been bit.:lol:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Welcome tanner2 to the Windows 7 Forums website!

Enjoy your stay here! :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums tanner2, great to have you join the folding team :D.

Reaction score
thanks everyone. It's amazing how much great info there is on this site, it will take a while to check it out.

Ask a Question