Where is Volume Control ? Mic Enable & Disable

Reaction score
Hi,

how to find Volume Control and how to add Mic to the taskbar, i want to enable and mute mic manually
but know mic is enable all za time...

how to do ?

Reaction score
Hi Van_XP,

You can right click on speaker/volume icon in your taskbar and configure your mic. and also the volume control options will do the trick also

hope this helps

Reaction score
Hi,

first of all thanks for fast replay .. but after i clicked on the Speaker icon i did not find Mic or Record button or option which allow me to add it to Speaker icon on the Taskbar

and here is the result

and here is when i click on Speaker Icon on Taskbar then click on Mixer

As i know i can enable or disable your microphone through Control Panel -> Sound. Select the recording tab, and enable/disable at will.

but what i'm looking and asking for is how can i add a separate taskbar icon for microphone control , to mute (disable) and unmute (enable) Mic like it was in Windows XP

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't get this to open for me. I double click the taskbar icon, right-click and select open mixer and nothing happens.... I select playback, or recording and nothing happens... thankfully my keyboard has a volumne up/down key.

Ask a Question