where are the windows games?

Reaction score
I installed W7 64 bit and there are no games that usally are installed with every other Windows OS.................

Now I dont really care about them but since I spent the money i would like to get all my 299$ worth......

any place ot get good quality free games from like solitar and stuff or older arcade games

Reaction score
Hi.

If you're using Starter version or one of the other "lesser" versions, games are not included in those.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Go to the Control Panel and then Programs & Features, look for the Turn Windows Features On or Off section on the left side of the window. Click on it and then check the box for Games to turn them on.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! ;-)

Reaction score
Go to the Control Panel and then Programs & Features, look for the Turn Windows Features On or Off section on the left side of the window. Click on it and then check the box for Games to turn them on.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! ;-)

Yea after I posted I was thinking and thinking and rembered in professional XP that you can turn on and off windows componets and tried less then 30 minutes ago thanks very much.........

any other cool things in professional ?? im so used to ultimate on my laptop i feel like im using a stripped version of xp or something

Reaction score
do this

If it's set up like Vista, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features. Click on Turn Windows Features on and off. Do any games show up there?

Reaction score
If it's set up like Vista, go to Control Panel and then Programs and Features. Click on Turn Windows Features on and off. Do any games show up there?

Yea I got the games there kinda week at my prospective but I got the wifey wanting to play them. thanks every one

my next question is a good site with nice sound theames for system stuff or a nice safe ( free is best) site to mod my W7

Ask a Question