Whats Your Weather Like ?

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Well, this is the latest from the National Weataher Service:

Powerful thunderstorms will march across the state, wielding strong winds and possibly generating large hail and even a tornado or waterspout, the National Weather Service predicted.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We are expecting 30c :eek: this weekend and I decided the fans we have in the workshop are not man enough for the job so I have payed on line for two Clarke CDF20HV-B 20" High Output Electric Fans (see pic) and I'm off in a min to pick them up, I think they will keep us a bit cooler :D

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
That's fine for a computer but humans need A/C ! Even your 5970 is breaking a sweat!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
That's fine for a computer but humans need A/C ! Even your 5970 is breaking a sweat!
A/C will be coming in the new year and I want it built in so I need to see a demo first, we got up to 24c today (so much for the weather on TV being right :D) and 30c would be extreme for England, we now have a gail force wind in the workshop with the new fans :lol: and the weather is going to be about the same tomorrow. Oh and my 5970 is @ 48 / 48c :)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
It's 91 deg F here in Texas. That's 32.78 Celsius.

AC running constantly today! Roommate is over 340 lbs and sweats like a stuck hog. I'm freezing my you know what off!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
It's 91 deg F here in Texas. That's 32.78 Celsius.

AC running constantly today! Roommate is over 340 lbs and sweats like a stuck hog. I'm freezing my you know what off!
If my math is right thats over 21 stone :eek: ... hope you don't share the food bill :eating:, Oh and its bloody hot again here :rolleyes:

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
hope you don't share the food bill :eating:,
No, Thank God for that! My food bill is about half of what he spends in week's time. Plus he eats late at night anywhere from 10PM to Midnight.

Then he wonders why he's so friggin' fat!?

He eats a lot of fried food and greasy food. I try watch out for that stuff, at 58 it's a lot harder to take off weight than it is to put it on. I still like my sausage and eggs, but only once a week these days. The rest of the time it's Raisin Bran or Cheerios for breakfast, plus some whole wheat toast.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
From 15:00hrs (BST) It is rumoured to be a glorious day everywhere in England.
However, a dark and heavy depression is said to be approaching Germany.

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Oh that's right... World Cup! UK vs the Reich!

I'm confused because my ancestry comes from both countries!

I like Fish 'N Chips and I like Bockwurst & Sauerkraut!

I like Newcastle Brown Ale and Doppelbock!

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
:D Ahhh, Now I understand, the ref's from Sarf America. Say No More :rolleyes: !!
the Weatherman was right, didn't take into account a "bung"!!
Official Score-Line 2-2 :D
OOOppps! This is the Weather Thread!!! :eek:

Last edited:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Oh that's right... World Cup! UK vs the Reich!

I'm confused because my ancestry comes from both countries!

I like Fish 'N Chips and I like Bockwurst & Sauerkraut!

I like Newcastle Brown Ale and Doppelbock!
I'm in a similar boat, born in the UK but all my ancestry comes from far far away, and its still to hot for me :D

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I'm in a similar boat, born in the UK but all my ancestry comes from far far away, and its still to hot for me :D
Well, if the temperatures y'all are having over there in the U.K. are hot for ya, come on over to Central Texas and see how quick you'd want to get back home! :vroam:

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Never, ever, ever, trust a weatherman!!
It's the only job I know of where one gets paid a lot of money, is wrong 95% of the time and still get to keep their job!

(Well, maybe Wall Street investment bankers too! :rolleyes:)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Well, if the temperatures y'all are having over there in the U.K. are hot for ya, come on over to Central Texas and see how quick you'd want to get back home! :vroam:
:lol: I think I will pass thanks all the same, Texas would be way to hot, Iceland, Greenland etc would be nice :D, only 21c ATM in my part of England and a cooler wind.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
93F (34C). Now this is HOT !!!! At least I am at work in the air conditioning.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
The weatherman ... :lol: says wee will have rain today, we have clear sky's and its 25.4c :dontknow:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Today is a picture perfect day...blue sky, cumulus clouds and 70F (21.1c) with very low humidity.

The problem? I am stuck inside working instead of being out on the golf course.

FORE !!!!

Ask a Question