Whats Your Weather Like ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Veedaz - that's a little cool isn't it? About 52 F... here in Texas all the people would be running around with coats on saying: ¡Hace frío, muy frío!

It's supposed to be 96 F (35.5 C) here today in Central Texas with 50% humidity! Arrghhh!

Take me to the Rocky Mountains, Scotty! Beam me over there quick!
I like it cool Nibiru and prefer the winter its easy to keep warm but bloody difficult to keep cool :D, its 26C here today and we have all the fans running ATM but they say its going to cool down on Sunday .... I hope :)

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Raining, thunderstorms. My daughter is dispointed as today was her last soccer (football for the guys across the pond) game of the season is today, Looks like it's going to be cancelled.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We have 25.2C here in England but there are some huge thunder clouds overhead, we have had rumblings all morning and will be getting rain at some point today (I like a good thunder storm :))

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I finally found an FREE application for weather that I'm happy with.

I wasn't happy with weather bug, wasn't working right for my area. I finally found Weather Watcher, problem is the writer decided he wanted to make some money so with version 6.1 he made it a 30 day trial and then you have to pay - nasty thing about it he made it part of the normal upgrade system so anyone with the default setting of auto update suddenly found they had 30 days before they needed to pay.

Anyway I found version 5.6.53 and installed that and disabled autoupdate. Works just how I want it :)

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Weather-Home/Weather-Watcher.shtml

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Very humid and myggy, I bet a thunderstorm will be here any second.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We have rain and lots of it, the good bit is its cooled down a lot its 13.4C this morning nice cool and fresh :D

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We have had about everything today Thunder, Rain, and Sun, its 15.2C now and anything could happen tonight :lol:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It's 4am here in Pennsylvania, USA and it is 80F (26.7C) and this is the coolest it is supposed to be today. Third day of summer and we are expected to break some heat records for this area.

Could be worse, I read temperatures in Iraq had been hitting 120F(48.9C) and the average person only gets 6 hours of electricity per day - that's a lot of day w/o A/C!!!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
TrainableMan wrote

I read temperatures in Iraq had been hitting 120F(48.9C)
:eek: there is no way I could live there !, we have 22.1c ATM in mid/south England and thats hot enough for me ... would like to see a drop of about 7c :D

Reaction score
in this part of east europe we have a little bit strange Mediterranean climate, with a strong and long winters, with tem. goes to -20 C and also the long and hot summer, once a temp and +40 C, it's a Balkan mate, border of east and west

Reaction score
I live in Murcia Spain ....one of the hottest places in the Iberian peninsular. Right now it is about 33 Celsius in the shade but can reach 40 in August. The winters are short and mild. We get the Scirocco from Africa.
Right now there isn't an male ex-pat to be seen they are all at home yelling obscenities at their television sets. The England team will be on the bus tonight ..............................................

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I live in Murcia Spain ....one of the hottest places in the Iberian peninsular. Right now it is about 33 Celsius in the shade but can reach 40 in August. The winters are short and mild. We get the Scirocco from Africa.
Right now there isn't an male ex-pat to be seen they are all at home yelling obscenities at their television sets. The England team will be on the bus tonight ..............................................
I hope it doesn't come down to a silly tie breaker. Let the boys have a shoot out if comes to that!

Stay cool.

Reaction score
Forced to eat my words.........England won....wonders will never cease!

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
83F and cloudy. Some showers later tonight. Can't complain!

Reaction score
Is that normal for the Planet Gong? It is difficult to imagine since I don't know in which galaxy you live. Is Gong in the Milky Way or beyond? I thought advanced societies would have had someting way better than Windows 7.
Go on be a d vil.....where do you really live?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Its 25.6c here and all the fans are running ... again :rolleyes:, we was just going to bed last night and a Moth came in as we have most the windows are open, this thing was huge ! like having Bat flapping about ... ever tried to catch a Moth !

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Is that normal for the Planet Gong? It is difficult to imagine since I don't know in which galaxy you live. Is Gong in the Milky Way or beyond? I thought advanced societies would have had someting way better than Windows 7.
Go on be a d vil.....where do you really live?
I live around Boston, in a small suburb. Most of the time I am hanging on Planet Gong. :D

Today is a scorcher, 90F (32.22C) and humid.

Reaction score
It is the humidity which is the worst...........we have had about the same temperature today but very dry which makes it bearable.
We have large locusts (about 6" long") but thankfully they don't come in the bedroom...they just munch their way through out palm trees. Fortunately the cat can catch them.
There is a serpent in every Paradise!

Ask a Question