What's your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Samsung Omnia II and LG750 as backup, as well as the older Samsung Omnia (player) that I have hacked Android onto.

What about you? I know Ian uses an iPhone...

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Gallaxy s very nice phone! also have a Nokia 5800 nice phone too.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Nokia 6230i (don't forget the "i"!).
Bit old, worn round the edges, had better days. Sometimes loses memory.
But enough about me.
Phones still going strong if I want to use it as a, errr, phone.

Reaction score
I remember my very first phone - Motorola MR30 - :eek:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
iPhone 3G for me - although in the past few months I have been very unhappy with it. Apple rolled out a firmware update (iOS 4) which has slowed my iPhone to a crawl... it was almost unusable at first. I really can't see how they tested it and thought it was satisfactory to release the update. All my friends with iPhone 3G's have had this problem too and it is a widespread issue on the net.

The new 4.2 update should hopefully fix this (or at least improve the situation), but it has left a real sour taste in my mouth and put me off buying Apple products for some time. It's a real shame, as I loved my iPhone until it slowed to a halt. For non tech-savvy users that wouldn't be able to downgrade the firmware, it would be a real kick in the teeth.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. I know the 4.1 Update fixed performance for the iPhone 3GS. Probably 3G will be next. My iPod hasn't had many problems. I'm happy :)

I won't be buying any apple nonsense any time soon. I love Samsung!

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
LG. I don't know which model. It flips open to a qwerty keyboard though, which is a must for me.

I want nothing to do with iPhones until the iPhone stops being tethered to AT&T.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
LG. I don't know which model. It flips open to a qwerty keyboard though, which is a must for me.

I want nothing to do with iPhones until the iPhone stops being tethered to AT&T.
I've never used a keyboard (non-touchscreen). I might try though. Seems pretty nice for texting.

I currently text by writting with my finger. That is just awesome!

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I've never used a keyboard (non-touchscreen). I might try though. Seems pretty nice for texting.

I currently text by writting with my finger. That is just awesome!
What do you think I use to press the keys on the keyboard, then? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Reminds me of that scene in Back To The Future where McFly is showing those kids how to play an old arcade shooter and they're like, "you mean you have to use your HANDS?!".

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you think I use to press the keys on the keyboard, then? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Reminds me of that scene in Back To The Future where McFly is showing those kids how to play an old arcade shooter and they're like, "you mean you have to use your HANDS?!".

I said write, not press. I "draw" on my screen with my finger and my phone recognizes the letters.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I said write, not press. I "draw" on my screen with my finger and my phone recognizes the letters.
Yeah, I did that for a while on my Palm, until the novelty wore off.

Reaction score
I have the Motorola cliq xt great phone I also have the iphone (waiting for a jailbreak)

Reaction score
i have an iphone 3g with a custom housing, it broke and apple gave him a quote of $300 to fix it i fixed it for $50, i bought it off my brother for an ipod nanno lol,

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Here is my phone, only limited by the lenght of string....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question