Whats your Mouse ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Just wondering what Mouse Members use ?, I'm a Razer fan and ATM i use a Razer Lachesis Banshee Blue 4000dpi High Precision Gaming Mouse, what do you use ?

Razer Lachesis

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Mine's a boring old Logitech RX1000. It works well and it's comfortable so I can't complain :)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Barebones Logitech Mouse....my keyboard is wireless tho :)

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 that I've had for a few years... nearly identical to this one. The battery life averages three months and this is a great gaming mouse. Wireless reception is quite finicky unless I keep the receiver close, but beyond that it works perfectly and tracks without a single issue. It's been such a good gaming mouse I'm looking at the Microsoft Habu to potentially replace it soon...

I also use some basic wireless Microsoft multimedia keyboard, it also works well and the battery life is even better than the mouse. I really really hate the F-lock key though, as it defaults to the function keys disabled after every restart and there's no status LED to indicate if they are enabled or disabled.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I use a Logitech G7 that I won in a raffle. It was a good replacement for my Logitech MX1000, but its lack of buttons continues to bother me.

One day Logitech will make a mouse with two thumb buttons, and two pinky buttons, and they'll finally make another sale to me. Until then, I'll wait.

Ask a Question