Washing Machine

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I just emptied our Washing Machine and would very much like to know how and why 90% of the washing ends up inside the Duvet Cover ?, this happens most times a Duvet Cover is washed along with Bottom Sheet Pillow Cases etc... anyone know why ?

Reaction score
Hmmm, sounds a bit like our problem. Our washer come a sock eating compartment, im not sure if we paid extra for it or not but it works great lol You put a pair in and only one sock remains at the end of the wash :lol:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
:lol: There must be some long winded mathematical explanation :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Same thing with the washing up. However hard I try, and seek, I always end up with a teaspoon in the bowl.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with washing up my wife does that ... i dry :D

Reaction score
Are you using an XP duvet cover or a Vista duvet cover? We need more information like how much memory does your current duvet cover have and what is the speed of the washing machine.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Yes. Full specs please or we cannot help

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
During the rinse cycle while the drum does it's rotation sequence back and forth, just prior to the spin cycle, a small spatial anomaly is created.

A singularity is at the center of the spatial anomaly which creates a strong tachyon field thereby causing the the majority of the clothes with positron charges to enter the negative void of the duvet extinguishing the singularity and causing the spatial anomaly to shrink to a degree of 10 to -23 power.

Got it? :alberteinstein:

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Funny, every other week I get an extra sock in my laundry....it's a black hole I tells ya'

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Nibiru. I suspect that is a Russian ߢŒû machine.
If you look on the back, you will see a dial, where you can adjust the spatial anomaly. It is linked thriough a built in wireless connection to the russian space station.(operated by a dog, I understand)

Reaction score
During the rinse cycle while the drum does it's rotation sequence back and forth, just prior to the spin cycle, a small spatial anomaly is created.

A singularity is at the center of the spatial anomaly which creates a strong tachyon field thereby causing the the majority of the clothes with positron charges to enter the negative void of the duvet extinguishing the singularity and causing the spatial anomaly to shrink to a degree of 10 to -23 power.

Got it? :alberteinstein:
You learn something new every day.:eek:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Does this mean i need to upgrade the Washing Machine or not use Satin Duvets & Sheets ?

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
You should be able to upgrade from inside. Remove the back and look for a part called EFI and remove it.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Does this mean i need to upgrade the Washing Machine or not use Satin Duvets & Sheets ?
Your wife would say to upgrade the machine, naturally.

Satin Duvet & sheets... whoa! Must be nice!

Being a former appliance salesman, why don't you just wash the sheets and duvet separately from the rest of the clothes?

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Your wife would say to upgrade the machine, naturally.

Satin Duvet & sheets... whoa! Must be nice!

Being a former appliance salesman, why don't you just wash the sheets and duvet separately from the rest of the clothes?
I tried that once but filling my bedroom with water took all day and it leaked horribly and alot of things I didn't need washing got washed.

Ask a Question