Wal Mart Laptop Special!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Today, I got in the mail a flyer from Wal Mart. There is a BIG special beginning this Sunday, Dec 13 thru Saturday, Dec 19. A Toshiba L305D-S5974 Laptop, 3GB RAM, 250GB hard drive, 6 cell battery with Win 7 Home Premium for $299! This is a great buy for anyone looking for a new laptop. If I didn't have two laptops already (and most importantly, a wife), I'd buy three of them, one for me and two to resell on eBay. Just thought I'd share this with everyone. At the very least, it would make an excellent spare to go with your main system. That's just $100 more than the OS itself.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thats a very good price ! and this is what the Toshiba L305D-S5974 Laptop looks like ... :cool:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Looks good, doesn't it, Veedaz! You can't beat it for the price. If it lasts five years and dies, you're still to the good. Better than those refurbs on eBay.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I agree its a decent Laptop @ a great price ... only down side for me its in the US :lol:

Reaction score
In the UK that would be less than £200!

I wish we had deals like that here. You could pull the parts out and sell it for more than that!

Did you buy one of these?

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
They don't have Wal Mart in your country? I thought it was a worldwide operation, or at least I know they have stores in other countries. And they have a web order site as well. Just go to www.walmart.com

Reaction score
All they got is onion and beef pie in that god forsaken place. Or is it beef and onion pie? I forget, it's been so long.

I am willing to bet that Walmart has planted it's demon seed in the UK. Unless you live in one of those story book small towns way out side of any major area, there is one with in a 50 mile radius probably. But even if they do live near one, doesn't mean Walmarts sales are international.

Ask a Question