w7forums 80,097 points / 76 wu

Reaction score

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
For the time being I have ceased to run the application because my GPU temps were getting quite high; around 67-72 celsius. So I am searching eBay right now for an aftermarket VGA cooler for my ATI Radeon HD3850.

The stock cooler is a P.O.C. to be honest.

I'll be back...LOL, when I get the cooler installed and such.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
For the time being I have ceased to run the application because my GPU temps were getting quite high; around 67-72 celsius. So I am searching eBay right now for an aftermarket VGA cooler for my ATI Radeon HD3850.

The stock cooler is a P.O.C. to be honest.

I'll be back...LOL, when I get the cooler installed and such.
You can find many such aftermarket parts on eBay, many with free shipping. But don't mess with those Hong Kong sellers, it'll take three weeks to get your part. Not that the parts are necessarily bad, I bought one of those USB wireless adapters (b,g,n) from one of their sellers for $12. And it's better than the stock one on my desktop and laptop. It's just the waiting deal, and you can't get tracking info until it gets off the boat.

Ask a Question