SOLVED User name and password

Reaction score
Built a new computer for stepson. Broke down and installed Win 10, and so far I hate it. I wanted to join Windows 10 Forums. It would not allow the my user name that I have for W-7 forums. When I enter user name it states it is already in use, well of course it is me. Sent a message three or four days ago to Windows 10 forums without any response.

Reaction score
Urghs. I have the same sentiments. That's why I refuse to use Windows 10 and went back with Windows 7.

Reaction score
nojum
But what are we going when Microsoft pulls the plug on Win 7. Well for me, it was not by choice I am going thru trying to save XP. I had an old XP laptop used only for AutoCad. Well like all good thinks it died. The AutoCad version I have will not run even on Vista. I have used it very little after retirement, but still like using it. I found a Dell 620 on eBay that was better than my old ThinkPad. I am going to install a SSD, it has 8 meg RAM and 2.2 Ghz processor. In looking around on the web I came across an old article dated Aug 12, 2013 called “4 Ways to Bulletproof Windows XP Forever” I an going to see if I can do the same with Windows 7. I do not play games that require the web, nor do I use programs that require the web to work. Today with smart phones what I do need or want to see on the web can be had thought the phone. I am waiting to see how microsoft likes not being able to stop support on my android phone.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-ways-to-bulletproof-windows-xp-forever/

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Lyn, your password on www.windows10forums.com may not be the same as the one you set here, so you would need to use the "forgot your password" option at www.windows10forums.com. It will ask for the email you used to enroll there.

nojum, I believe you misunderstood to Original Post; this is not about the choice of operating system, this is about logging in to our sister website www.windows10forums.com

Ask a Question