SOLVED upload pictures

Reaction score
I can't upload pictures from my digital camera memory card to in my computer anymore. im not sure but I think I might of deleted the needed programe by mistake. can anyone help me??? my computer has windows 7 starter

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
When you connect the camera via USB you should see it listed under My Computer. You can then click on it and browse the camera just like it was a folder, and should be able to click to the folder where the images are stored on the camera.

From there you can simply copy 'n paste or drag and drop them onto your desktop or wherever you wish to place them. No software should be required. :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
From your post, you previously could upload?
You should eliminate the possible problems. Take a picture, and see if it appears in the USB folder when you connect to the computer. If it does, then your older pictures are gone, I'm afraid. If you do not see the new picture, then 1. Maybe your camera is faulty (Or new battery, old battery no longer charging?) or 2. The memory chip itself may be faulty. If you have a card reader, you can check that the USB cable and/or the chip is OK.

Last, and obvious thing to do, would be to try it on another computer?

Ask a Question