Unable to Install Win 7

Reaction score
Hi Evrybdy
plz help me out.

1 : HCL laptop get HANGED on "STARTING WINDOWS" message wen i try to install WIN 7 OR VISTA.It is a 7 or VISTA capable thats y wen i try to install XP... it shows blue screen & get restart.

2 : Toshiba laptop is not shwng ani HDD wen i try to install WIN 7 or VISTA in it & show a msg "NO DRIVE FOUND...NEED MASS STORAGE DRIVER" i think it need RAID or SATA driver but there is no hint with which i can chk its MODEL NO.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Give us the model numbers of the HCL & Toshiba brand laptops.

Didn't the HCL come with an OS preinstalled? Why are you trying three different OSes? If you get a blue screen just trying to install then you likely have hardware problems.

As for the make/model of the harddrive you can normally unscrew a door on the bottom and access the HD of the Toshiba to see what it is.

Reaction score
These all version of HCL & Toshiba contains built in OS installed So no need to install new one I think :)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
amiruk, some people simply prefer a different OS on their machine or they want to reinstall the original version from Microsoft rather than a version tweaked by the manufacturer.

If the original poster still needs help though, then they need to come back and provide more details.

Ask a Question