Turning on Laptop.

Reaction score
OK I have a 64-bits Window7 Home. I got this laptop last month In December and I turned it on and was greeted with a very colorful screen that changed colors (slideshow) I couldn't click ESC or SPACE BAR to exit out.. I held down the start button and re-started my laptop and It took me to the log on screen. I have a Iphone-Video clip of what happend but can't figure out how to post a video, if anyone knows what happen & why this happen without the video. please say so.. Thanks

Reaction score
Photobucket does video uploads. I forgot so I'm uploading to it, and I'll put it on here for you to see. Thanks

Reaction score
[ame=[URL]http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m49/athleticandy88/?action=view&current=006.flv[/URL]]
[/ame]

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Andy, at which point to do you get that screen? As soon as you turn your laptop on, without anything normal appearing on the screen before that?

Reaction score
Hi Andy, at which point to do you get that screen? As soon as you turn your laptop on, without anything normal appearing on the screen before that?
I really don't know, I don't think I seen much of anything before I glanced away & than came back & the screen was doing color-changes.. I clicked ESC, SPACEBAR, ENTER and the whole keyboard and nothing effected It until I manually shut It down..

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Andyps88
I got this laptop last month In December
If this is a new Laptop take it back to the supplier and tell them you want a replacement (and ask to see it running)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
What does that text window say, top left?
Have you tried right clicking the green screen ot starting in safe mode?

Ask a Question