Toshiba laptop fan.

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a toshiba laptop and im just wondering if it is normal for the fan to be running nearly constantly.?
It starts as soon as soon as i boot up my computer.
Regards.:eek:

Reaction score
ive recently updated the BIOS and that hasnt done anything.are toshiba laptop fans supposed to be running like this?
Regards.:dontknow:

Reaction score
Look in the BIOS, threw all the settings, there might be a place to change the fan speeds. Yes...laptops are designed to have the fans running almost all the time. Thats because of the confined space that all the hardware has to be installed in, which makes it really hot in that space.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I even bought my nephew a fan stand to help cool his more; basically its a little metal stand with 2 fans blowing up onto the bottom of the laptop. I also warned him about never using his laptop on the bed without the stand because blankets, etc can snuggle into the air holes and the laptop can overheat. Overheated components can kill your computer.

Ask a Question