Top 600

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
We've made it into the top 600 folding teams. Good job!

I'll have one more day of cautious folding do to severe weather threatening our area. I had to shut everything down for a few hours last night and currently folding just GPU and short run SMP clients.

Attachments

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Woohoo :D. Nice work guys, not long till the top 500 :D

Reaction score
Congrats everyone. :):)

I've got my eye's on the top 500.
Small goal to 16 million. :D

FBF

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Hopefully we'll get into that top 500 before long. Seems that we've been moving rather fast since I've been monitoring the rankings.

I don't know when, but at some point we'll be in a dogfight for every position forward we make. If not before then, most certainly the top 100.

Congrats to everyone who helped us get were we are. Hopefully that 2GB video card that brkkab is getting will make a difference. I can't see why it wont. It should rack some quick points up fast.

Cat

Reaction score
Haha, yodap's image showed Rank 597, but by the time I saw this 16 hours later, his badge showed Rank 595! You're flyin' along!

Congrats, guys and gals!

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
OMG c_c, we're on the same stats page.:eek::eek:

When I pass you, I really really sincerely hope it's for a short period of time.

Attachments

Ask a Question