This is the Windows 7 32bit Driver for the WMP54G Version 1 I hope everyone has the s

Reaction score
This is the Windows 7 32bit Driver for the WMP54G Version 1 I hope everyone has the same happiness as I have!!!

Roc

Virus Free Or Email Me

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You say this is the driver but you have not attached a driver so your post makes no sense.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hi laroccacorey,

I take it you are trying to manually install a device driver to a device under Device Manager??

Driver Install - Manual method

1. Download the driver and extract it to a folder.
  2. Open the Device Manager.
  3. Right click the device you wish to change the drivers for. You can select Properties > Driver > Driver Details to check you have the right device.
  4. Choose Update Driver Software.
  5. Select Browse My Computer For Driver Software.
  6. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
  7. Select Have disk...
  8. Select Browse..
  9. Navigate to the extracted folder and double click on the .inf file
  10. Hit OK, then Next and the driver(s) will then begin to install.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
No Elmer, based on the repeated threads we've closed or deleted I now surmise that he's been trying to attach a file to a post.

laroccacory, first you need to make sure it is a supported forum file type such as .zip or .rar, second it must be small enough because each file type has a certain size limit (1.19mb for rar/zip). If your file is too big or unsupported then it is ignored.

How2PostAnImage.jpg

If you feel the need to post something bigger than site limits then what you need to do is post it to a file hosting site and then post that link in your posting (unfortunately most of those sites delete your file after 60 days).

Ask a Question