Subscriptions don't send email notices

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I've been meaning to bring this up... I don't get subscription notices. When I post a thread and someone answers it, I don't get an email about it, even though I have instant notification set. Not just recently; I mean I never get them.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
My issue is the opposite, I get email notifications despite the fact that I turned off the instant notification.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Well, apparently I had an old, defunct email in my profile, so I can't blame this one on Ian's server.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
My issue is the opposite, I get email notifications despite the fact that I turned off the instant notification.
I think this could be due to old subscriptions - if you want all of them removed I can do this manually for you (I think) :). You should be able to manage all of your subscription e-mails on this page:

https://www.w7forums.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&daysprune=-1&folderid=all

Well, apparently I had an old, defunct email in my profile, so I can't blame this one on Ian's server.
Hehe, yay :D! The server has been very well behaved this month (for the most part!).

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
You are right, Ian. I forgot about the 'old' subscriptions. No need to do anything at your end.

Thanks for the info. And thanks for all you do about this forum. It is greatly appreciated by all of us (if I may speak on behalf of everbody).

Reactions: Ian

Ask a Question