speakers won't work with Hulu

Reaction score
I have a Toshiba satellite laptop. Since I installed win 7 the speakers won't work when I try to use the Hulu website. They work fine with everything else. I have tried external speakers and it is the same thing. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Don

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Is your internet speed fast enough for their website? I just went on there, they have a free speed test to see your download and upload speeds. Mine was a little over the middle of the pack, a little below their recommendations. And Welcome to the forums, Don 3225!

Reaction score
Hi Don 3225 - Welcome to w7forums

Is this the site in question? - http://www.hulu.com/

I looked for the speed test because I was curious about the speed results. I did not find the speed test within the home page.

I was also curious about the sound issue. But without knowing for sure this is the site I cannot post an answer.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
That's unusual, I have never had any problems with Hulu.com

I like watching the old McHale's Navy re-runs.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Hi Don 3225 - Welcome to w7forums

Is this the site in question? - http://www.hulu.com/

I looked for the speed test because I was curious about the speed results. I did not find the speed test within the home page.

I was also curious about the sound issue. But without knowing for sure this is the site I cannot post an answer.
Clifford, that's it. In the lower right hand corner click "Support/FAQ", and you'll see the speed test. It's highlighted in blue.

Reaction score
OK, I see it now. Thats the same test that has been posted before. The ping test are also linked to from the speed test.

Still no responce from the Original Poster.

Ask a Question