some windows wont fit on my dell mini

Reaction score
hi guys

not sure if this is the right forum.......but Ive got a dell mini running windows 7. Some of the windows wont appear in their full size on my screen. for example, on open office org, I have a document that needs recovering, and every time i open the programme the window pops up. i cant get to the ok button though, because the full window doesnt appear on my screen size.

any help pls

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi matt

Can you tell us your screen resolution and what you have it set to ? also are you using any magnification ?

Reaction score
hi veedaz
ive checked the resolution is 1024x600. ive not used the magnifier, because i dont know what it is!!!!!!! However it seems to have rectified itself. the windows now go over the task bar, and not 'behind' it. This has allowed me to click on cancel/apply etc. Not sure why its happened, so if you do know how to switch that on, id appreciate knowing for next time.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I can only presume it was and hopefully will stay was a resolution problem (with out actually looking at your PC and trying to recreate what you were seeing i can only presume) but as many have said in the past (if it works don't fix it) ;)

Ask a Question