Sending a message

Reaction score
Hey Guys,I am still confused on the matter that cant I send personal message to any member until he/she become my friend or is there any separate criteria for sending message such as administrators permission or anything like that?Because I failed in sending private messages previously.Also its too low space of only 5oo message storage....I think we should be bothered about it.
REGARDS:
mistu4u

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
You can send a PM to anyone you wish too, unless the person you're sending it to has the feature turned-off or blocked in their settings.

There is no separate criteria I know of for sending PMs to the Mods or Admins, unless it's still gold bullion in Swiss Bank accounts or the Witch of the West's broom. LOL! Just kidding! Cliff, Ian and the others are readily accessible most of the time.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's no restrictions on sending messages to admins :), I got your 3 PM's, but they are the same as the threads so I will reply there instead.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,I am still confused on the matter that cant I send personal message to any member until he/she become my friend or is there any separate criteria for sending message such as administrators permission or anything like that?Because I failed in sending private messages previously.Also its too low space of only 5oo message storage....I think we should be bothered about it.
REGARDS:
mistu4u
Actually, 500PMs is a lot. You might not know it, but those 500PMs each take some space on the database which in turn, takes up some space on the server, and finally, Ian is the person who has to pay for all this. I really don't see why you're complaining. I've been in the forums for some time, and I only sent 50PMs.

PM is not the same as emails. I would understand if this was about emails, but this us not the case.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
My current PM level is 0 - I read them and delete them - if I hit 5, not 500, I'd be shocked.

I'm antisocial, I just come here because I'm attracted to the website design. Well, and to tease Firecat :p

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
REGARDS:
mistu4u
Frankly, if you find 500 messages not enough for your needs, you alone should be bothered by your method of use of the system.

Ask a Question