Secunia PSI

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Secunia PSI
Stay secure by updating insecure programs on your computer with the Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI)

Secunia PSI 3.0 is a free computer security solution that identifies vulnerabilities in non-Microsoft (third-party) programs which can expose PCs to attacks. Simply put, it is scanning software which identifies programs in need of security updates to safeguard the data on your PC against cybercriminals. It then supplies your computer with the necessary software security updates to keep it safe. The Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) even automates the updates for your insecure programs, making it a lot easier for you to maintain a secure PC. Using a scanner like Secunia PSI 3.0 is complementary to antivirus software, and as a free computer security program, is essential for every home computer.
Secunia PSI

Secunia PSI, I forgot about that - an essential app :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks - this is on of my "essentials" on any new PC, so I'm updating it now!

Reaction score
Your welcome Ian. This version has some good features. A. It supposably can update all software. B. If you click setting's you can n auto update off and if you have more than one ssd/hard drive, you can select which drive's it scans. Both feature's are handy.

Ask a Question