Scratch Remedy

Reaction score
Unfortunately a few days ago I drove my car unintentionally too close to a curb, and the surface was grinded from the bottom. Not sure why curbs can't just be low enough only to touch the wheels, but, whatever, What's done is done but now I'm wondering if there's something that can be done about it? I thought to myself, when cars get into an accident they can be pretty much repaired about 100%, surely a few scratches will be easy to fix up? What should I look into to solve this and I'm wondering about the best solution. I read some third party scratch "fixers" are cheap quality and want the best for my car. It's a 2011 Honda Accord Sedan.

Reaction score
If the top coat is scratched, the scratch can be buffed out. If the scratch goes down to the metal, that body panel will need to be repainted to resolve the scratch.

Reaction score
What exactly about driving over a curb has to do with a computer ????? Post this to car forums. It doesn't belong here.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
He meant to say his laptop rolled over a curb and got some scratches, now it fits :p

Or he just installed W7 in his cars Sync system, now it fits :p

It's in off-topic so it's alright; he may have had better luck getting an answer in a car forum but he took a shot and he got an answer here.

Reaction score
Yeah it's in off-topic. This is the place where I ask my miscellaneous questions.

And actually the other day I was thinking of joining a car forum (maybe like for Honda) to ask, and well I called the dealer today and there's somebody who deals with that. Hopefully my problems will be dealt with.

Ask a Question