Random BSODs

Reaction score
Hi all I've been having problems with my computer ever since I upgraded my mobo, CPU, and memory...I'll just link the dumps from over the last week.

Attachments

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Dumps are good... in a way.

We need your computer specs. Brand and model of motherboard, CPU and RAM memory.

I bet that it's driver issues or RAM configuration.

Reaction score
Intel i5 quad sandybridge
GeForce GTX 460
Intel Z68
G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Bug check 0x7F typically occurs after you install a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or if installed hardware fails.
A double fault can occur when the kernel stack overflows. This overflow occurs if multiple drivers are attached to the same stack. For example, if two file system filter drivers are attached to the same stack and then the file system recurses back in, the stack overflows.
Also, you may want to upgrade to SP1 as I don't see that. Are you sure everything is supported by your motherboard? Upgrading all these things at once, that could prove to be hard to catch, as it could be multiple things causing this BSOD.

Last edited:

Ask a Question