SOLVED Printing an email having clicked 'Forward'

Reaction score
Having clicked on 'Forward' in my Inbox, I find there is no way I can print the email once I have removed any addresses.
Is there any way I can install the 'Print' option in the new box ?

I am using W7-Windows Live Mail-64bit system on Virgin Media.

Thank you

shmendrik

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't use WLM and never plan to and I'm sure there is an easier way but being unfamiliar with the product I would say you might try forwarding the message to your own email and then printing it from your inbox.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
"Having clicked on 'Forward' in my Inbox"
Is this the desktop standalone Live Mail, or through a browser?
If standalone, i guess you mean you click the "forward" in the top menu?
I don't understand why the mail would be disappearing after doing that. Mine remains in the inbox although a copy has been forwarded.
But what adresses are you removing?

Reaction score
Thank you TrainableMan.
I am aware I can print from my Inbox, but this lazy old silver surfer wants to be able to do it from my forwards box.
I just thought it might be possible.

Reaction score
Dear davehc
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, it's stand alone Windows Live Mail.
The mail does not disappear, that's not my problem -- I want to be able to print an email from my 'Forward' box.
The addresses I am removing are the ones left on the email by the previous forwarder.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
These kind of issues, and many more, are exactly why I prefer to access my Hotmail (and my other email) account through the browser. That way, it's more simple to do what you wish, save, print, forward, trash, whatever.

As long as you stay away from spam emails, and have a decent AV to intercept any potential garbage that does come your way, the browser is easiest way to do things. At least for me it has.

Cat

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I cannot really understand why you would wish to do that. But that is none of my business!
But anything I send, or forward (your problem) goues automatically by default, into the "sent" box. By selecting it there, I can print out in the normal way with the "print " function top left drop down menu?
But I do not have a "Forward " box. Is that a folder you created yourself? If so, you could fix up a message rule so that all sent mail went there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
THANK YOU davehc
Printing from Sent, Deleted or Drafts never occurred to me-- that's why you're a Moderator and I'm an idiot [and an old one, too]. Problem solved.
As for a 'Forward' box, it's not a separate box, just a way I chose to describe the stage my email was at.
Thanks again
shmendrik

Ask a Question