PCI simple communications controller

Reaction score
It keeps saying it does not have a driver. Ive tried searching for a long time and trying some fixes i saw online but not getting anywhere.

My mother board is: ASUS P8Z77 - V -LX
INTEL Z77 CHIPSET
GPU BOOST & USB 3.0
LUCID VIRTU MVP

Im using windows 7 premium.

I do not know if any other info is required any help would be appreciated.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
32 or 64-bit W7 Home Prem?

Go HERE and select 32 or 64-bit. Most likely you need to download the driver listed under Chipset (Intel Chipset Driver V9.3.0.1019 for Windows XP 32bit & XP 64bit & Win7). Apparently, in this case, it is the same driver in 32 and in 64 but you still need to select the OS to see the list. Plus if you need others it is important to get the right OS bit-size.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK, thank you for the site etc. I downloaded the drivers but its not for someone computer illiterate like myself. I dont know what files to mess with once i download it. Unlike other things that say where they will download etc. ANy help would be appreciated.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
-Click the Global Link to initiate the download.
-Select Save As
-When the save as window opens up YOU decide where you want the file stored, so choose a folder you know how to locate. The Downloads folder is the most likely location.
-Once downloaded, open Windows Explorer and go to the folder where you stored the file.
-The file is a zip file which means it is compressed; to use it you must first expand it. Click on the zip file and a window should open showing you a folder. The easiest thing to do is to Drag that folder back to the Windows Explorer window where the zip file is located ... or if it is easier for you, simply drag it to the desktop (once you use it, you can delete it)
-Open the new folder and inside you will see a program executable (AsusSetup.exe). Run it.

Ask a Question