PC crashing while using keyboard?.

Reaction score
Like the title says my PC crashes intermittently while I am printing a reply to a topic on one of the forums I visit. It is not an everyday occurrence but has happened 7-8 times in the six months since I built my PC. I am pretty vertain it is not malware but some sort of glitch which due to my lack of knowledge evades me at the moment. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this to happen. I will be printing in the reply box and as I press on a keyboard letter I get the BSOD. This morning it happened again and as I use Firefox when I rebooted and went online it returned to the forum page it had crashed on. I went to add my reply and halfway through the second sentence it happened again. Usually these events have been weeks and weeks apart, this is the first time it has happened consecutively. Could it be a problem with the specific forum or is it to do with my PC?.

Reaction score
Check your minidump folder at C:\Windows\Minidump. Attach the .dmp files.

Update drivers starting with the keyboard's.

Reaction score
Here is the dump file. I also tried to update the keyboard driver as per instruct but was told it was the latest and was OK. Hope this helps.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ask a Question