OneNote for iPhone released

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
OneNote is now available for the iPhone, apparently.

It's free for a limited time, so if you like OneNote (as I do), and use iOS 4.2 (as I do), you should grab it for your collection.

I haven't tried it yet, but from what I've read it is supposed to sync extremely well with OneNote on the PC. This being a major selling point for me.

What surprises me a little is that Microsoft is coming out with an iOS app for an Office family product at all. I know MSN Messenger has an app but aside from that I have not been aware of any other MS-produced apps.

It's just unexpected...MS isn't known for branching out to different (much less their competitors') platforms.

Reaction score
Core,
Your post had me looking at OneNote program on my computer. I knew it was there but never even bothered to open it. Seems to have a lot of features.
I'm trying to think of a use for it as it looks pretty handy but I must have a boring/quiet life as I cant think of enough things to put in it.
How did you get started with using it.

Last edited:

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I don't find it useful for taking quick notes for short-term use. I write stuff and I use OneNote to store things I come across, ideas, what-have-you. It's good for that. It has excellent design. I haven't messed with the iPhone app yet. I'm not sure if I'll get around to using it much due to my difficulty getting used to the touch keyboard on the iPod touch.

Ask a Question