No wireless in Windows 7 64-Bit

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
That's right, I managed to install it and everything is perfect except my wireless adapter. I installed the software, used compat mode, admin, the whole shabang. I have a Belkin My Essentials USB wireless adapter. So I guess I'm looking for 64 bit drivers!

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Alright, I'll reboot and give that a try... Wish me luck!

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Alright, it seems that WindowsGeek is fixing all my problems! He gave me a Wireless PCI that works with x64! Well, I just got the driver and I'm about to boot into 7. Wish mah luck! Again! LOL

Reaction score
Alright, it seems that WindowsGeek is fixing all my problems! He gave me a Wireless PCI that works with x64! Well, I just got the driver and I'm about to boot into 7. Wish mah luck! Again! LOL
Could you tell me what make/model card it is? I'm trying to find a PCI wireless card that will work with W7 64Bit.

Thanks

Reaction score
The card is a Linksys WMP54Gv4, but please note that the driver is NOT from Linksys. The driver is actually by RaLink for their version of PCI wireless card. Both cards use the same chipsets, so just use RaLink's driver, just push past the UAC and you're good to go. I'm going to try to get the link to that driver for anyone who needs it ;)

Ask a Question